Jewels Leading Lights High School ! We are a school of excellence, celebrating our rich diversity, seeking to be among the top schools to lead holistic, inclusive, and innovative education that is based on the testament of Christ in Africa.
Our Mission is to offer world class teachings marked with Godliness, discovery, creativity, excellence and leadership so that, the children can make a distinctive positive impact in their generations and beyond.
Our learners’ attributes
- They are keen to explore and evaluate ideas and arguments in a structured, critical and analytical way. They are able to communicate and defend views and opinions as well as respect those of others.
- Cambridge students take ownership of their learning, set targets and insist on intellectual integrity. They are collaborative and supportive. They understand that their actions have impacts on others and on the environment. They appreciate the importance of culture, context and community.
- Responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
- Cambridge students take ownership of their learning, set targets and insist on intellectual integrity. They are collaborative and supportive.
- Reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
- Cambridge students understand themselves as learners. They are concerned with the processes as well as the products of their learning and develop the awareness and strategies to be lifelong learners.
- Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- Cambridge students welcome new challenges and meet them resourcefully, creatively and imaginatively. They are capable of applying their knowledge and understanding to solve new and unfamiliar problems.
- Cambridge students are confident, secure in their knowledge, unwilling to take things for granted and ready to take intellectual risks. They are keen to explore and evaluate ideas and arguments in a structured, critical and analytical way.
- Confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
Well spaced, conducive and ventilated classrooms with A/C
21 st Century ICT facilities
Fully equipped science laboratories
Quality sport facilities
Fully equipped Music room
Kitchen service – provision of well balanced meals for pupils
Bus shuttle, Early drop offs from 7am
24 hours electricity supply with inverter and a standby generator
Interactive white boards
Our Core Values:
Christ Centeredness, Respect, Integrity, Excellence and Service